posted November 07, 2017
Grilled Asiago Cheese Pull Apart Bread with Tomato Leek Sauce
This is a sponsored post for HemisFares™ brand that is available exclusively at Kroger family of stores. All opinions are honest and 100% my own.
This Grilled Asiago Cheese Pull Apart Bread is the ultimate side for anything you’re making. A crispy Italian loaf of bread is scored and loaded with fresh garlic, salted butter, and heaps of nutty asiago cheese. Baked on the grill until warm and melty, your family will be racing for seconds (I know mine was!) As a perfect accompaniment, I served it with HemisFares Summer Tomato and Leek pasta sauce. It is sweet from the summer tomatoes and really mild and rich from the leeks and is so good paired with the bright cheese and garlic in the grilled bread.
I’ve been using the HemisFares products for a couple months now and have just loved everything I’ve tried! First, I used the Extra Virgin Olive Oil on some flat iron steaks, then I tried the Red Pesto on some wood fired pizzas, and finally I’m testing this awesome sauce with delicious Grilled Asiago Cheese Pull Apart Bread. This Summer Tomato and Leek Pasta sauce is Find no 18 and is imported directly from Italy, just like all of the other HemisFares items I’ve been able to try. If you want to get your hands on some of this tasty HemisFares Tomato Leek Sauce, check your local Kroger store. The HemisFares products are rolling out nationwide! For more information on HemisFares you can check out the website HemisFaresFinds.com or facebook.com/Hemisfares.
Grilled Asiago Cheese Pull Apart Bread with Tomato Leek Dipping Sauce
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 8 Tablespoons salted butter
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 4 oz shredded asiago cheese
- fresh Italian parsley (chopped)
- 1 cup HemisFares Tomato Leek Pasta Sauce
- Preheat your grill or oven to 425 degrees F.
- Use a sharp bread knife to slice the top of the loaf of bread in a 1-inch checkerboard pattern. Be sure not to slice through the bottom of the bread.
- In a bowl, melt the salted butter and stir in the garlic. Use a spoon to drizzle the garlic butter into each of the slices you made in the bread.
- Sprinkle the asiago cheese in between each of the bread slices and sprinkle a little on top.
- Wrap the entire loaf in a large sheet of aluminum foil and crimp the edges tight. Place the wrapped loaf on the top shelf of your grill or in your oven and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is nice and melted.
- Carefully remove the bread from the foil, garnish with the chopped Italian parsley and serve with warmed Tomato Leek Pasta Sauce for dipping.
BBQ Must Haves
leave a review
Required fields are marked *
Join the Grill Squad
The Grill Squad is our exclusive membership program that will transform bland cookouts into booming barbecues that you'll remember for a lifetime. The technique and skills you learn will bring your backyard cookouts to a new level. For the cost of a full brisket, you'll get annual access to an exclusive BBQ community, Pitmaster Classes, discounts, and much much more!