posted November 27, 2019
BBQ Gifts for the Grillmaster
Whether you have a birthday coming up, or Christmas is right around the corner, this post contains awesome BBQ Gifts for the Grillmaster in your life. We’ve included some of our favorite products to make shopping this season a breeze.
Is your significant other ready to bite the bullet and get a pellet smoker? If so, you can’t go wrong with Camp Chef. Their products are top of the line, and their customer service can’t be beat. I personally cook on a Camp Chef pellet smoker, and wouldn’t dream of using anything else (check out my post on my Backyard BBQ Grill Guide for more info on all my favorite BBQ grills).
Here are my favorite Camp Chef pellet grills right now:
- Splurge: If you’re looking for the newest pellet grill with WiFi technology, look no further than Camp Chef Woodwind with Wifi. This grill comes complete with WiFi technology that easily connects to your smart phone via the Camp Chef App. You can also purchase the grill that fits your needs with varying price tags from $600.00 to $1,200.00.
- Save: If the WiFi grill isn’t quite in your budget, the Camp Chef’s SmokePro XT 24 is a cool $500. Even though it’s smaller without WiFi capabilities, you’ll still be able to smoke quite the feast on this guy.
Whether you’re looking for a basic gas grill or you’re a fan of charcoal grill, there are many BBQ gift options out there for you or a family member that won’t break the bank. Weber is my go-to for both charcoal and gas grills, and Home Depot is an awesome place to purchase all your grills this season. Check out these awesome grills to purchase for your significant other (or yourself!) this year.
- Splurge: If you’re in the market for a large and in charge charcoal or gas grill, I highly recommend the Weber 22″ Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill ($439.00) and the Weber Genesis Gas Grill ($1,049.00). Both have lots of great features and can hold quite a bit of food.
- Save: If you just need something simple and functional, the classic Weber 22″ Original Kettle Charcoal Grill is the grill for you. At $109.00, you’ll be ready to grill delicious food and have some extra cash on hand to splurge on good meat. If you going the gas route, check out the Nexgrill 5-Burner Propane Gas Grill at $179.00.
Totally stumped what to give the grillmaster in your life? Knives are great BBQ gifts to stick under the Christmas tree this season. Whether you’re slicing vegetables or cutting up a slow-cooked brisket, knives are one of the most important tools you can have in your kitchen (and they make an awesome gift for the hard-to-shop-for person on your list).
- Splurge: These Dalstrong Phantom Series Knives ($399.99) are the best of the best. Splurge and grab the 6-piece block set and you’ll be set to slice and dice anything and everything.
- Save: Looking for a single good knife to use for all your cutting needs in the kitchen? This Dalstrong Chef Knife ($60) will be the only thing you need. At under $100, it’s well worth the money, and you’ll find yourself (or your pal) using it over and over again.
Current Deals: Use code HEYGRILLHEY at checkout for 10% off your entire purchase!
If you’ve been around Hey Grill Hey for a while, you’ll know that I often recommend cooking to temperature and not to time. I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to have a reliable meat thermometer on hand for all your cooking.
ThermoWorks is my favorite company for thermometers. Their products are high quality, and they provide quick readings so you aren’t spending precious time trying to determine the temperature of your meat. They make the perfect gifts for birthdays, holidays, and more, so check out my favorite options below:
- Splurge: First up, if you’ve got some extra dough to spend, splurge and grab the Signals 4-Channel BBQ Alarm Thermometer ($229). This guy has WiFi and Bluetooth technology to help you easily keep track of all your temps. If you’re looking for something just a smidge cheaper, the ThermoWorks Mk4 ($99) is the perfect thermometer for the serious griller who doesn’t want to break the bank.
- Save: For a small, yet awesome thermometer (perfect for the beginning griller), the ThermoPop is only $34.00, and will still give you a super fast temperature readout.
BBQ Gifts, Accessories, and Tools
Where would a Backyard BBQ Pitmaster be without his or her gadgets and tools? This section contains all my most-used items, and products that make grilling smoking easier. If you’re looking for a handful of BBQ gifts to give out this season, this is the section for you!
- Splurge: If you have a friend who has been at the smoking game for a while now and is ready to take on a gorgeous Smoked Beef Brisket, splurge and get them some Patio Provisions Butcher Paper ($39.99). This paper is ready to lovingly wrap your brisket and help get it cooked to perfection.
- Save: If you’re looking for a collection of awesome gadgets to get yourself or a friend, this list should provide you with some awesome ideas. They’re all available on Amazon, making shipping them to friends and family a breeze.
- 12″ Smoke Tube, $20.99 (great for cold smoking!)
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil, $6.87
- Hinged Glass Mason Jars, $22.00 (perfect for storing homemade BBQ sauce)
- 12 Spice Bottles, $12.87 (my go-to for storing homemade seasonings and rubs)
- Grill Baskets, $29.95 (use them for cooking vegetables and more on your grill)
- Large Vegetable Basket ($14.99)
- Lodge 12” Cast Iron Skillet ($25.99)
- Work Sharp Sharpeners ($50-150)
Seasonings and Sauces
Did you know that Hey Grill Hey has our own seasonings and sauces pre-made and ready to ship directly to your front door? That’s right! Head to Patio Provisions to get all of Hey Grill Hey’s signature flavors right at your fingertips with no extra effort from you. Check out our awesome seasonings below:
- Splurge: For the perfect all-in-one gift this season, snag your buddy a 6 Pack of rubs and sauces for $49.99. It’s the best way to try out a nice combo of all the flavors Hey Grill Hey has to offer. Check out the deal below on how you can save some extra dough this season!
- Save: Don’t have a lot of money on hand? Look no further than our small 6 oz shaker bottles of rubs. These guys are only $7.99, and they make the perfect gift for family, neighbors, and office mates. Click the links below to order your own small shaker bottles today:
Current Deals: For the 2020-21 Holiday season, use code HOLIDAYS30 for 30% off purchases from Patio Provisions. Also, shipping is free on all orders over $45 (after all discounts are applied).
Last up, let’s talk MEAT! If you’re wanting to try some fancy meat this year, you’ve gotta try Snake River Farms or Felton Angus Beef. You won’t miss the pre-packaged stuff from your grocer, I promise. They take great care in preparing and shipping their premium cuts of meat for you. And the flavors? They’re out of this world!
- Splurge: Let’s talk about a little holiday splurge, shall we? Snake River Farms is a family-owned, quality driven farm that produces the most delicious American Wagyu beef.
- Save: Felton Angus Beef is a quarterly meat subscription that delivers ranch raised beef directly to your door. Our family subscribes to Felton’s club subscription, and their ground beef is some of the best I’ve ever had. Check out their Black Friday Deals for some great ways to save on this tasty meat this month.
The Grill Squad
Looking for awesome deals on BBQ gear ALL YEAR LONG? Join my members-only group, The Grill Squad, to gain exclusive access to monthly deals on all the BBQ goods. For only $75/year you get all of these perks (and more!)
- Video courses. Access to exclusive meat master classes plus two bonus courses.
- Facebook group. Membership in the super supportive Grill Squad community and private Facebook Group.
- Class workbooks. Downloadable, easy-to-follow workbooks help you every step of the way while to follow along in the master classes.
- Discounts and frequent giveaways. Not only is The Grill Squad the first to know about any and all discounts, but we also hold monthly challenges to win free BBQ swag!
- Hundreds of dollars in savings over comparable BBQ courses!
If you’ve been looking for that special gift to give the BBQ enthusiast in your life, membership to The Grill Squad can’t be beat!
This list of BBQ Gifts was created for you, backyard griller! Here at Hey Grill Hey, we’re in the business of helping you make better BBQ, feed the people you love, and become a backyard BBQ hero. You can find more of my smoking and grilling recipes here on my website (browse the Homepage for inspiration) on Instagram, YouTube or our Facebook Page.
BBQ Must Haves
Join the Grill Squad
The Grill Squad is our exclusive membership program that will transform bland cookouts into booming barbecues that you'll remember for a lifetime. The technique and skills you learn will bring your backyard cookouts to a new level. For the cost of a full brisket, you'll get annual access to an exclusive BBQ community, Pitmaster Classes, discounts, and much much more!