Thank you for your interest in Hey Grill, Hey’s eBook affiliate program!
Affiliate programs offer bloggers or web site owners (like you) a way to sell another company’s products or services (like my eBook) and receive a commission for referring that sale.
Hey Grill, Hey has an affiliate program for Holiday Recipes for the your Pellet Grill eBook. If someone purchases a copy of my eBook after clicking on one of your affiliate links then you get 50% of the sale. Score!
Added bonus, the person doesn’t have to buy the eBook right away. The affiliate cookie from your link lasts for 6 months so if your reader comes back anytime within 6 months and decides to buy, then you get your 50% of the sale!
Want to sign up for the Holiday Recipes for your Pellet Grill affiliate program? It’s easy!
- Create an account with E-junkie. This is the company we use to manage our affiliate program. Click here to go the E-junkie affiliate page. E-junkie is the company we use to manage the affiliate program.
- Check the e-mail account you registered with. You’ll be sent an email with an activation code. Copy the code in your email from E-junkie, paste it into the “Activiation Code” field in E-junkie and click submit.
- Enter your name and the email associated with your PayPal account. All of your commissions from affiliate sales will be paid through PayPal. If you don’t already have an account, you can set one up HERE. Click submit.
- Click the text that says “Get Affiliate Code” under the “Manage your Affiliate Account” heading.
- Click the button that says “GET AFFILIATE CODE”.
- Copy the code underneath the words that say “GET COMMON AFFILIATE HOP LINK” and paste this code into your blog or website wherever you want to send people to the eBook purchase page.
- If you’d like to further promote the eBook using an image, you can save your favorite image below to your own computer and place onto your website with your affiliate link to the product page. If you’re on WordPress, the easiest way is to create a text widget and paste your entire affiliate code into the URL box. Another option is to save one of the images provided below to your computer. Then, all you have to do is upload the image to your web page or blog and paste your affiliate link into the “Link to” section of your image upload settings. When readers click on the image, they will be automatically redirected to the Holiday Recipes eBook purchase page.
- Congrats, you’re done! When somebody clicks on your link and makes a purchase, you’ll earn 50% of the sale!
Just FYI, we issue payments on the 15th after the month that the sale occurred. For example, if you had an affiliate sale on November 20th, you would have a payment issued to your PayPal account on December 15th.