Grilled Buffalo Chicken Skewers
Tender seasoned chicken breast is skewered with bell peppers and onions then lightly seasoned with Cajun seasoning and basted with buttery Buffalo sauce.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time12 mins
Total Time2 hrs 22 mins
Servings: 3 people
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts diced into 1 inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper diced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper diced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 small yellow onion diced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning Your favorite brand works, I've also used Old Bay Seasoning (not necessarily Cajun, but delicious!)
- 1/2 cup Frank's Buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- 6 bamboo skewers
Before skewering your kebabs, allow your bamboo skewers to soak in water for 2 hours. This will help them not to burn on the hot grill. If you are using metal skewers, skip this step! Preheat your grill to medium high (around 425-450 degrees F)
Alternate chicken, peppers, and onions on your skewers. After all of the ingredients have been placed on the skewers, season with the Cajun seasoning.
Place your kebabs on the grill and allow to cook on one side for 6-8 minutes. Flip once and continue cooking on the other side for an additional 6-8 minutes.
While the kebabs cook, heat the Buffalo sauce and salted butter over medium heat on your stove top. Stir well to combine. Take the Buffalo sauce mixture out to the grill and baste each kebab liberally.
Cook for an additional few minutes until the Buffalo sauce has set and the internal temperature of your kebabs reads 165 degrees F.
Remove from the grill and serve with ranch dressing for dipping.