Buffalo Chicken and Pierogy Skillet
- 2 cups shredded chicken (You can use a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken or smoke/grill your own chicken).
- 1 cup Buffalo-style sauce
- 4 Tablespoons melted butter
- fresh chives, to garnish
- 1 box Mrs. T's Mini 4-Cheese Medly Pierogies
- 2 Tablespoons butter
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- juice of 1 lemon
Preheat your grill to 400-450 degrees for direct heat grilling.
Toss shredded chicken in melted butter and Buffalo sauce and set aside.
Place 12-inch cast iron skillet on grill and melt 2 tablespoons of butter in skillet.
Add pierogies to butter and cook for approximately 6 minutes per side until golden brown.
Add chicken to skillet, gently stir to combine, and cook for additional two minutes.
Garnish with a sprinkle of chives, drizzle with homemade ranch, and serve warm.
Calories: 749kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 59g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 3228mg | Potassium: 261mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1050IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 1mg