The BEST Sweet Rub for Grilled Pork and Chicken
A good Sweet BBQ Rub for Chicken and Pork is ESSENTIAL to have in your grilling arsenal, and buying them from the store gets expensive. Increase the flavor and lower the cost for your favorite grilled meats by making my signature sweet rub at home!
Servings: 12 servings
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon coarse sea salt
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika (hot or mild, whichever you prefer)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Combine all of the ingredients for the rub in a small bowl. Stir well to combine, using a fork to break up any clumps.
Store BBQ sweet rub in an airtight container. This rub will last in your cupboard for up to a month.
Calories: 23kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 27mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 199IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg