Lemon Parmesan Crusted Grilled Salmon
This salmon is fancy enough for company, but simple enough for a Tuesday!
Servings: 4 people
- 1 whole salmon fillet skin on
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese finely shredded or ground
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped dill (or 1 tbsp dried dill)
- 1 lemon, zested then sliced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Preheat your grill to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil the grill grates or use a non-stick grill mat to prevent the salmon from sticking. Check the salmon for any leftover pin bones and remove them. Season with the salt and pepper. Place on the grill, close the lid and cook for 5 minutes.
While the salmon starts cooking, prepare your crust mixture. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, dill, and lemon zest. Stir with a fork. Carefully pour the mixture over the salmon and press on with your hands.
Close the lid and continue to cook for an additional 7-10 minutes or until the salmon flakes with a fork and the internal temperature reads 145 degrees. Top with the sliced lemons and serve immediately. Enjoy!!