This crispy Kettle Brand Chip Crusted Chicken is loaded with a creamy and cheesy stuffing studded with jalapenos and bacon. I’ve partnered with Kettle Brand chips to give you guys a heads up about an AMAZING Backyard BBQ giveaway, hosted by Kettle Brand to celebrate it’s 35th Birthday. You know how much I love giveaways!! Read on to see how you can enter and to grab recipe for Kettle Brand Chip Crusted Chicken!
In 1982, Kettle Brand was founded in the back of a van in Oregon, and to celebrate its 35th Birthday, they’re thanking fans by giving away $35K worth of prizes in 35 days. I knew you guys would be stoked about their Backyard BBQ Themed Giveaway!! Check out all of the amazing prizes that are up for grabs:
· A GIANT Tundra 210 Cooler – the ultimate backyard drink station – plus reusable ice packs and Colster koozies courtesy of Yeti®
· Charcoal grill and accessories
· $500 worth of Painted Hills Natural Beef, shipped directly to you
· Kegerator for icy cold beverages
· Backyard theater system with screen, projector and speakers
· Bluetooth enabled backyard speaker
· Backyard furniture and yard games for the ultimate hands-on entertainment
· $1,500 pre-paid gift card for supplies and food
· Two cases of assorted Kettle Brand chips
To enter, you need to pick up a bag of Kettle Brand chips for your code (preferably to use on this chicken), visit KettleBrand.com/Birthday, and enter via the online form, where you’ll have a chance to choose from the various prize options what you’d like to win! If you manage to snag one of the big prizes, you’ll have to come back here and let me know!
For my potato chip crusted chicken, I went with the Sea Salt and Black Pepper Krinkle Kettle Brand chips to keep things simple, but I think this recipe could be equally delicious with the Jalapeno flavor, or any of the Barbecue flavors if you’re looking to mix things up! The crispy chip coating on the outside gives way to tender chicken and a lava flow of cream cheese, mild melted cheddar, jalapenos and bacon. It’s also quick to put together and bakes on the grill (or in your oven) for the ultimate weeknight easy meal. Serve with some simple Grilled Lemon Parmesan Broccoli and you’re all set!